It’s Jack Jack’s birthday on Monday but we’re celebrating this weekend. We decided to go ahead and do our best to knock off Chipotle’s steak burrito bowls for dinner.
It was pretty close~not identical but veryyyy yummy and since everyone like’s different ingredients and we have a vegetarian in the fam, it was perfect because everyone could choose their own ingredients!
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon oil over steak, then rub all over with chili powder, cumin, oregano, and paprika. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat1 more tablespoon olive oil. Add steak and cook until seared on both sides and cooked to your liking, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest 10 minutes before dicing into cubes.
- Makecorn salsa: In a large bowl, combine corn, remaining 1 tablespoon oliveoil, red onion, jalapeño, lime juice, and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide rice among 4 bowls, then top each with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, corn salsa, cooked steak, cheese, guacamole, and sour cream.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over bowls and garnish with more cilantro.